KINGSTON PARISH MEETING
Thursday 16 May 2019 at 7 p.m.
Our Lady Star of the Sea Hall, Vermont Drive, East Preston, BN16 1JU
To ALL Electors of the Parish and Councillors
You are invited to attend the Annual Assembly of the Parish of Kingston.
This meeting is quite distinct from a meeting of the Parish Council. It is a meeting for all electors to come along to and discuss parish issues. Meetings of Kingston Parish Council which you are also welcome to attend will follow immediately after the Annual Assembly.
Here is the Agenda:
1. To receive apologies.
2. Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 17 May, 2018*
3. To receive the Annual Report of Kingston Parish Council 2018/19*
4. Observations of the District and County Councillors for Kingston.
5. Resolutions of which written notice has been given (none to date)
6. Public Question Time
* These will are available on our website https://kingston-wsx-pc.gov.uk/ meeting
- 7 days before the
Councillor G Walker 3 May 2019 Chairman of Kingston Parish Council
For more information please contact us